Friday, September 26, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane...

Hi Everyone!
So, my flight is in less than 24 hours and I'm still quite nervous/excited/etc. This first blog post is just to thank everyone for the amazing support I've received. I don't know how I could have gotten through this entire process without you all. I wish everyone the best and I beg that you keep in touch as much as possible! Yes, the mail is slow, but I promise to write back to any and all letters I receive. Email/internet access might be limited, so be patient. Once I'm there for a bit I'll be able to get the feel for how much I'll have internet and such.
Ok, well I'll see everyone soon (-ish). I love you!

Obrigada e boa sorte a tutti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found you! why u no tell me about your blog?! anyways i will get to see u in about 5 hours. tears may flow.. be warned